- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love their products, they are cute and very affordable. The only downside I can think of is that you have to assembly them by yoursel.
IKEA has the best quality things out there if you want to decorate your home, bedroom or just about anything. The prices are affordable.
We buy all of our home goods from ikea! You can’t beat the price. The quality isn’t always there, but they have an amazing return policy
They have a wide variety of vanities and storage bins and I am working on improving my home and make it look nicer and be more organized.
Absolutely love Ikea! Ikea has just about everything that you're in need for every room of your house. And the price is very affordable.
Love this place!!! they have such large selection great and affordable furniture. and their set up is pretty easy to maneuver.
The place where you're bound to spend all of your money! This place has so much of everything you just can't go wrong! I love this place!
This is one of my favorite endulgences I love this and the best part is I don’t feel guilty for treating myself to something I love
I would live here if I could, I adore this place. Could spend hours here and I love all the little Knick knacks and furniture they have!
Amazing starter furniture for first homebuyers or someone on a budget. I have the Alex drawers for makeup storage and absolutely love it!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos