- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
LOVE love love IKEA! I could seriously spend an entire day shopping here. The prices are economic and more than worth every penny, the workers are always helpful, and it’s nice that they provide a day care so that the parents can shop!
Affordable, great variety, something for every household. Pros: you can pretty much find any household item you’re looking for at a reasonable price. Con: you have to assemble almost everything yourself. But worth it for affordability!
I love going to ikea to get new ideas about my home. The show room gives me so much inspiration. Their prices are great especially if you’re on a budget or in your first place. For the price, the products normally hold up pretty nicely.
IKEA is the perfect place to go whenever you need something for your house.! It has everything you need for a very low price.! I can never enter the store and buy one thing because it has so many great things for such an amazing price!
I love IKEA!! Prices are so reasonable, items really do hold up well for what you pay for them!! Totally ideal for those that move around a lot or don’t have much to spend, but want to make a home feel like home. I frequent this store!
I could live in Ikea. I love clean, simple, and cheap especially when it comes to pieces I know we won’t have forever. Although the instructions can sometimes get the better of me, it’s never anything finding a YouTube video can’t fix.
When heading to college, IKEA had some great items for me to not worry about if they were messed up, lost or stolen. I’ve kept most of the items and some needed to be replaced. I would recommend IKEA for certain purchases just not all!
IKEA is the absolute best for decorating your home on a budget! My entire apartment is IKEA whether it’s my bed frame, makeup dresser, all the way to my kitchen dishes! I will always shop at Ikea and recommend this place for everyone !
Although it is overwhelming while in store, I always have fun because it’s so cute in there! I love the design in each and every room setup. When I purchase my first hone, I’m sure I will have many ikea products to go in there!
LOVE IKEA! Got most of my furniture there & for a very affordable price! You do have to assemble yourself, but it makes the handyman out of ya & it’s fun😉 My fav purchase was my dresser! A LOT of room & very easy to assemble! Love!!!💜
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos