- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love this store, it makes me want to just buy everything, even when I go in for one simple thing. It’s super easy to navigate and shop!
Affordable furniture and great store if you like minimalist style. However, very often affordability and quality do not go hand in hand.
I love IKEA, the stuff is so inexpensive. A two hour drive is worth it to go there. I wish however there were more of them in the states
Seriously love this place. Spend a little more and the quality is totally worth the price. Super affordable and decent quality furniture.
IKEA has everything but everything g is cheap and disposable after months. Make a vanity girls unless you’re buying temporary furniture.
I love how reasonably priced everything is! Not bad quality for the price either! If you go you must try the meatballs in the cafeteria!!
Great products and the prices aren't bad for what you get. I've purchased a few helmers for my nail polish collection and they work well.
It's affordable and most items are easy to assemble. I must admit I am more handy with a screw driver and hammer then my boyfriend is.
I'm obsessed with IKEA. I get so many cool things there I wish there was one near me. I wish shipping wasn't so expensive to order online
IKEA has good prices, but you get what you pay for. The fact that there is only one exit makes me crazy, easy to get lost in these stores
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos