- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love this place! totally our style. Love the great price and everyone we knows always compliment our apartment for the ikea items we have!
Good quality for the price you pay. I got a bed from ikea and it was a pain to put together, but it looks nice and seems like T will last.
I reallly like ikea you can get any thing from here its great for looking for house decor or furniture and it prices are amazing i love it
Very chic looking bedroom sets & mirrors .... I personally love the stuffed animals lol ... first time I went there I got lost in the store
I LOVE IKEA!!!!!!!!! It has so many options!! There is a variety of furniture and accessories!! IKEA’s furniture is cheap and quality made.
I love IKEA! I always end up with so many ideas after a walk through the store. The prices are affordable and everything is so functional!
How can you not love this store. It's great for ideas. Or trinkets you never knew you needed. And it has a restaurant and day care. Sweet.
Love IKEA! The styles are abundant and the prices are incredible. Also love the organization of the store. It makes it easy to shop through
The closest ikea to me is about 3 1/2 hours away so i don't go much but when I do i find so many interesting things and could shop forever.
I mean...its ikea? I love the price point and selection of most items and that it's like relationship therapy when putting it together lol
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos