BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mirela P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Great prices, great quality!! I have loved IKEA for so many products. My ALEX drawers as well as my dresser. I’ve also purchased a tv stand and small home items. Lamps as well. It’s an amazing store, with amazing quality. I truly love Ikea!
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Whether I am looking for a specific piece or just wandering around for inspiration, I always find something wonderful for my home at IKEA. Furniture and decor are priced so well, it is worth it if you want to add a modern feel to your home.
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love Ikea. I'm kinda picky with furniture because I love things that are simple and yet look nice, but not the weird modern look. And that's what most of IKEA furniture is. Everything I've gotten was really good quality and a great price.
KayDee B.
I love me some IKEA! This place is amazing! They have so many things for so cheap! It’s somewhat impossible to walk out of there with nothing. My husband and I have a lot of IKEA decor and furniture in our house, and we have loved them all!
hope r.
Ikea is my go to when it goes to furniture and home decor! I get lost in the place for hours! I enjoy the displays and the products in general. If you walk through my home you’ll notice it’s mostly ikea products. The prices are fantastic!!!
Michael D.
illinois/ joliet
I really would like new furniture from you guys I love your furniture. Everything always looks amazing no matter what you guys are awesome. I love buying furniture from you guys and I’m thankful for getting furniture from you guys thank you
Ciera R.
Kettering, OH
Everytime I go to IKEA I get lost because everything has its own blocked off selections and it's so organized and I love it!! We shopped here for our new home and got some amazing deals on our bedroom and bathroom. I can't wait to go back!
Laine E.
Knoxville
I love almost everything here! It’s a great place to find super simple yet fashionable pieces like shelves, desks, and bookshelves for good prices. If you are looking to furnish or decorate a home then I definitely recommend looking here!
Amanda V.
Simpsonville, SC
What can I say? It’s a magical place with magical things and inspires me to redecorate the whole house. One day, ikea. I will let you guide me through the whole house so I can have cute things and useful things to store my cute things in.
Stephanie A.
Ikea has all the materials needed to renovate a room a living room or kitchen! The furniture from here has the best prices
and high quality for the money paid for it compared to other store’s. I go there very often to purchase home items.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?