BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amanda V.
Simpsonville, SC
What can I say? It’s a magical place with magical things and inspires me to redecorate the whole house. One day, ikea. I will let you guide me through the whole house so I can have cute things and useful things to store my cute things in.
Laine E.
Knoxville
I love almost everything here! It’s a great place to find super simple yet fashionable pieces like shelves, desks, and bookshelves for good prices. If you are looking to furnish or decorate a home then I definitely recommend looking here!
Tyraa T.
No words to explain how great this store is. For the prices of their products, it is IMPOSSIBLE for you not to find what you need in there!! Would recommend to anyone looking to re-model their home on a budget or if you’re looking to DIY!!
Mckenna B.
IKEA is great if you are crafty or have motivation but if you are lazy like myself you may find the tasks of both navigating through the labyrinth the store is built around, and the building of the furniture you purchase, strenuous.
Stephanie A.
Ikea has all the materials needed to renovate a room a living room or kitchen! The furniture from here has the best prices
and high quality for the money paid for it compared to other store’s. I go there very often to purchase home items.
Jessica S.
Yummiest meatballs! I love it and have lots of fun furniture pieces from here. I love it for frames and candles too! I wish the online shopping experience was a bit better, but I have never had a problem with the quality of their products.
Katie R.
Mankato, MN
Very cheap furniture which is typically light and good quality. Usually made for smaller people. As someone who is 5’11” I cannot but couches here. But I did buy a dresser and desk and love them! Be aware you have to assemble it yourself.
Ciera R.
Kettering, OH
Everytime I go to IKEA I get lost because everything has its own blocked off selections and it's so organized and I love it!! We shopped here for our new home and got some amazing deals on our bedroom and bathroom. I can't wait to go back!
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
Every time I walk into this store it’s always super exiting to me. There are so many things that you can choose from. The quality on some of my purchases have been kind of poor. My favorite purchase has to be the kitchen table that I have bought recently!
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I just went to ikea and purchased a mirror for my sister's vanity. We found around 5 mirrors we loved! I love finding variety and not having to settle!
Best part, it was only $20!! Ikea has the most stylish products and affordable prices
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?