- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love the store my husband not so much because it's super easy to spend a bunch of money in there with these chic modern Q items they have
Nice store to shop for furniture and home decor, they have everything and it’s a great place to pass the time even just for window shopping
Love IKEA for the reasonable costs and the shopping experiences. Do your research for sure before buying because you get what you pay for.
I buy a lot of furniture from ikea. I love the cube organizers they have. I don't love the directions because they're mostly just pictures.
I do love the store and they do have anything but most of the time they're pretty pricey unless you can find something on sale or clearance
Love love love Ikea great for decorating and buying things for your house I love it they always have the best selection of household stuff
I mean...its ikea? I love the price point and selection of most items and that it's like relationship therapy when putting it together lol
My boyfriend and I take dates to ikea because it's so much fun to look at all of the styles! Great customer service and food courts as well
Love IKEA! The styles are abundant and the prices are incredible. Also love the organization of the store. It makes it easy to shop through
Not the most expensive furniture especially when you are just starting out as a young couple just starting out on your own in your own home
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos