BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Zoë L.
Jacksonville, FL
I like IKEA because there’s something for everybody and they make sure to keep their products fresh and modern. Every time I move anywhere I️ make IKEA my go to store for all things room and home decor. Their stuff is reasonably priced and makes the look of a home very unique.
Rachel C.
Los Angeles
I would have given it 5 stars but some of their items are as cheap as the prices you have to be careful but for the most part I love ikea they have great kitchen items for great prices and nice furniture if you don’t mind building it yourself
Britnye V.
Kearns , UT
This store is the best it has every thing you could think of. The home stuff are great and even the vanity’s are good. They had things like candles and paintings and even cute throw on blankets. And they have food as well such a great place.
Bailey K.
Muscatine
IKEA is one of my favorite stores, whether I’m actually shopping or just looking to spend a day exploring the store from top to bottom and eating the delicious food (especially the meatballs). IKEA products are always on-trend and affordable.
Erica B.
Oak Park, MI
IKEA is the best for affordable, stylish home decor. I absolutely love their Lack shelves and Alex drawers for makeup storage. Everything is super easy to put together and worth the price. If you haven’t been here, what are you waiting for!?
Andrea U.
Hesperia
I’ve gone in about 5 times this year to look for things I could use for storage. Both my bedroom and my restroom work so much better for me even with them being as small a they are! Next trip will be to remodel my daughters room I can’t wait.
Libby R.
Springfield, IL
If you can tell me that you couldn’t easily spend 4 hours in an Ikea then I really don’t know if I can trust you. Totally a dealbreaker. This store is amazing and has literally everything you could need for your home at a relatively low cost.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
I LOVE ikea. Not only does it help relieve stress while walking in there, it also motivates me to want to make my bedroom more organized. Their stuff is surprisingly affordable for the most part and many you can assemble by yourself as well.
Taylor S.
Charleston, IL
How could you not love IKEA?! They have absolutely EVERYTHING you could ever need (plus snacks to eat while you're shopping so how could you not love it?!) The only thing that kinda stinks is that everything comes unassembled so you have to put it all together.
Kelsey O.
San Jose, CA
IKEA is amazing. It makes shopping fun. Plus everything is incredibly affordable. The only problem is that some items aren't the best quality so look into the item before you buy. And make sure to go to the food court and try the meatballs!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?