- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love the creativity that IKEA products bring. You can use your imagination to fit one product with another to make your home feel like home.
We bought a few things including our dressers from Ikea and I love them! Very sturdy and easy to put together! They are well worth the price!
Cheap affordable stuff that look nice! If you are on a budget, ikea is the way to go. Quality isn't the best but it's worth it for the price
You may get lost but they have some of the best deals on al sorts of furniture and things you need and sometimes some things you don't need!
Oh Ikea. . . i cant quit you. You draw me in with your meatballs and furniture yet i leave with ice cream and cinnamon rolls. You da man Ikea
I love shopping here. I am such a big fan of building and putting things together. The quality is not always fantastic, but it is functional.
I love how affordable everything is there. It’s a new homeowners dream store. I always find something small there even when I’m not looking.
I have a love/hate relationship with this store. Sometimes it is well within my budget but other times the prices could get way out of hand.
I buy all of my dishes here and they're such good quality. They're very strong/sturdy. I always drop plates but these never shatter or break
I'm pretty sure everybody loves Ikea. They carry a huge selection of affordable furniture and decorations. Plus they even have a food court.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos