- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This is a good store,only thing is that I feel that the furniture isn't really good quality I bought a dresser and the drawer broke too soon
Super cool and fun you can find here and also functional, so many options to choose from when it comes to home decor and making life simple!
Like any IKEA furniture, it can be a pain of a puzzle. lol I love the product though. My cousin has a bookshelf from here and still standing
We love ikea! They have so many unique furniture and home options to choose from! The furniture is easy to put together and is good quality.
IKEA is one of my favorite stores of all time! I can literally walk around for hours at a time! I wish I had one closer to where I live now!
I love how affordable everything is there. It’s a new homeowners dream store. I always find something small there even when I’m not looking.
Love the food! I love looking around at all the new inventions and useful tools for a good price. But the best part is the swedish meatballs!
IKEA has the best prices on things and great selections. I can always find something I want there, even if I don’t know what I’m looking for.
We love Ikea. Sometimes the furniture comes with a few too many parts and pieces to put together, but for what you pay the furniture is good.
this is like a 1 stop shop, u can get stuff for any room in the house, and the best part is it’s very easy to put together anything from here
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos