- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love everything that I buy at IKEA and I always find what I'm looking for. Currently own a great tv stand, table, and A lot of baby items.
Love this place, very fashionable and modern for a great price. Easy to shop in and has a wide variety. Great place for furnishing a home.
Cheap affordable stuff that look nice! If you are on a budget, ikea is the way to go. Quality isn't the best but it's worth it for the price
Who doesn't like IKEA? Just redid my patio in all things IKEA and I'm ready for summer. Great if you love to change your home up more often.
IKEA is another great place to shop for home decor. My makeup vanity is made up of all items from IKEA and it was very inexpensive. Love it!
I recently bought an Alex desk and turned it into my makeup vanity! The cost was reasonable and the assembly was a piece of cake! I love it!
Ikea is amazing! If you're at all into beauty, you'll know about Alex drawers and vanity sets! They're amazing there is nothing else to say!
I loooove Ikea! Tons of colorful and affordable home improvements. I have been lusting after a glass display shelf I can not wait to buy one!
Cheap! They have pretty much anything you might need. You have to build everything yourself which is a pain sometimes but pretty easy to do.
I personally love that the furniture is a blank slate that I can customize within my own budget. Putting it together isn't that bad honestly
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos