- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
So IKEA is great for cheap house hold stuff, you don’t pay too much but you also don’t get amazing quality and things tend to break down easier
My entire apartment is furnished with Ikea. They have great prices, everything is pretty easy to build and is packaged very well. I love Ikea.
While some items may not last forever or be the highest quality, the price point can’t be beat. I always find inexpensive staples for my home.
Love my ikea desk and alex drawer! Affordable and easy on the budget. It was not difficult to assemble. Instructions were pretty easy to follow
I would rate IKEA 10/10. I love this place I always leave with something when I don’t plan on it. My whole room is made out of ikea furniture.
I am always surprised when I go to Ikea on the quality of the furniture. The prices are reasonable and the quality is pretty goo for the price.
I don’t go to Ikea often but I love going! I love looking and waking around the huge store. They also have great deals for good quality items.
I love Ikea! Yes, you do have to set up the item, it's fine because that's half the fun! Idea has adorable furniture & it's decently priced! 😊
Love the variety of choices they have for furniture and the okay prices they also have at times although certain items can be a little pricey.
This is the best store to find everything you'll need to decor your house! The quality of the products are great and the styles are beautiful.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos