- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
i love going to ikea! great prices and the cutest things. Dont forget you enjoy a buffet lunch as well. Feels like an all day activity.
Am a hands on crafty mom so I love ikea trips making everything a bit more me is great different selections to choose from for a great price
Great place to shop if your in need of great quality, affordable furniture for your own place. Especially for those who are new home owners.
I love everything from ikea. Their furniture is easy to assemble and the price is reasonable. It is also convenient that we can shop online.
I can find everything in this store, beautiful furniture for the home, is undoubtedly one of the best stores for home and decorate any space
I love ikea. You can get anything here your looking for. Although you have to build it yourself and is difficult. I still love to shop here.
Who doesn't love to walk around Ikea for day? Pricing is always in your favor with the home decor and not to mention how cute everything is.
Bought a few pieces. Not the best quality but if you don't need something super nice it does the job!! Was my first furniture out of school.
I recently moved out with my boyfriend and even though it's been a bit costly, our living room looks amazing with IKEA furniture. Very modern
Love the in store daycare so my 8 year old doesn’t have to shop with me. I can usually get through the whole store before the 2 hours is up.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos