BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brittany L.
biloxi
IKEA is the holy grail of home furnishing!! So cheap and soooo many options! You get very good quality items for very little. I only wish they had a location near me! Absolutely love this store and it is a one stop shop for all home needs!
Kayla D.
IKEA is so much fun to shop at! I enjoy their rooms that incorporate the items so you can envision them in your own place. I have numerous items from here including my bed, dresser, side tables, coffee table, and so many kitchen utensils!
Zac R.
Kent
I can’t leave IKEA without finding something. It’s simply awesome. I like that I can find trendy pieces at considerable prices. I recently purchased some pots for my plants and fell in love. I can always count on something unique and cool.
Bethany S.
Apple Valley
I love the prices but some of the furniture are not good quality where it will break easily on you and mattresses and couches are not that comfortable but there is some stuff that are cool that I would buy.
I bought a few things from ikea
Shelly L.
Miramar
My favorite place to go for home decor and furnitures! The price is so affordable and the quality of the products are so good! I like how they designed every single item in a stylish way! Everything from my room is from IKEA! Love it!!!!!
Amanda V.
Simpsonville, SC
What can I say? It’s a magical place with magical things and inspires me to redecorate the whole house. One day, ikea. I will let you guide me through the whole house so I can have cute things and useful things to store my cute things in.
Tyraa T.
No words to explain how great this store is. For the prices of their products, it is IMPOSSIBLE for you not to find what you need in there!! Would recommend to anyone looking to re-model their home on a budget or if you’re looking to DIY!!
Laine E.
Knoxville
I love almost everything here! It’s a great place to find super simple yet fashionable pieces like shelves, desks, and bookshelves for good prices. If you are looking to furnish or decorate a home then I definitely recommend looking here!
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
Every time I walk into this store it’s always super exiting to me. There are so many things that you can choose from. The quality on some of my purchases have been kind of poor. My favorite purchase has to be the kitchen table that I have bought recently!
Jessica S.
Yummiest meatballs! I love it and have lots of fun furniture pieces from here. I love it for frames and candles too! I wish the online shopping experience was a bit better, but I have never had a problem with the quality of their products.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?