BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Whether I am looking for a specific piece or just wandering around for inspiration, I always find something wonderful for my home at IKEA. Furniture and decor are priced so well, it is worth it if you want to add a modern feel to your home.
Mirela P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Great prices, great quality!! I have loved IKEA for so many products. My ALEX drawers as well as my dresser. I’ve also purchased a tv stand and small home items. Lamps as well. It’s an amazing store, with amazing quality. I truly love Ikea!
Jessica S.
Yummiest meatballs! I love it and have lots of fun furniture pieces from here. I love it for frames and candles too! I wish the online shopping experience was a bit better, but I have never had a problem with the quality of their products.
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is by far one ofy favorite stores... Beware lol you need a whole day to shop here because it is so addicting! You can find every thing you need for your home as well as grab a bite to eat! They even have child care!! Happy shopping!!
Stephanie A.
Ikea has all the materials needed to renovate a room a living room or kitchen! The furniture from here has the best prices
and high quality for the money paid for it compared to other store’s. I go there very often to purchase home items.
Stephanie F.
I love ikea I just wish that they made better quality furniture for the price that they’re charging for it. It’s cheaply made pressed wood. Although it is very cute and stylish, I do enjoy walking through here and going to the restaurant.
Amanda V.
Simpsonville, SC
What can I say? It’s a magical place with magical things and inspires me to redecorate the whole house. One day, ikea. I will let you guide me through the whole house so I can have cute things and useful things to store my cute things in.
Ciera R.
Kettering, OH
Everytime I go to IKEA I get lost because everything has its own blocked off selections and it's so organized and I love it!! We shopped here for our new home and got some amazing deals on our bedroom and bathroom. I can't wait to go back!
Katie R.
Mankato, MN
Very cheap furniture which is typically light and good quality. Usually made for smaller people. As someone who is 5’11” I cannot but couches here. But I did buy a dresser and desk and love them! Be aware you have to assemble it yourself.
Laine E.
Knoxville
I love almost everything here! It’s a great place to find super simple yet fashionable pieces like shelves, desks, and bookshelves for good prices. If you are looking to furnish or decorate a home then I definitely recommend looking here!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?