- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea!! Literally half my room is from ikea my bed is my favorite so much space and comfortable !! The trip to IKEA is also so enjoyable
Like the variety of products they offer. Although shipping cost is very high and the complexity of putting products together is very difficult.
I’m a college student who just moved into my first apartment- so IKEA has become my best friend. Decent quality things that are user friendly.
Ok the shipping sucks. But I built my ENTIRE vanity from iKea at a cheaper price than buying it through Impressions or another vanity company.
We always find exactly what we need to for any space or budget! The prices are always super affordable and the choices never end! We love ikea
I have been spending a lot of time at Ikea recently. I am finally appreciating their products realizing that they are in fact quality products
IKEA is where I got my Alex system! I can't live without it! It houses everything from lipsticks to huge palettes that dont fit anywhere else!
I live the Ikea Alex 9 drawer. I'm a make up addict, its a life saver! It has a lot of space, the drawers are very smooth, its very well built.
IKEA is my happy place .. everything there is so amazing .. and the prices is soooo good I really recommend buying from them they are the best
I love IKEA I could live there .. I really love how they have it set up . Great products and price and it last a long time. Well worth the money
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos