BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Estefania G.
Boston
This stores environment is absolutely stunning everything looks so appealing and the majority of the things are pretty affordable. I would say the most fun about this place is getting to put your furniture together ! Definitely a fun experience
Lindsey L.
Nashville
I love IKEA. There is so much in the store and something for everyone. I purchased the Alex drawers and I love them. They were easy to assemble and are very sturdy. They are also very affordable. I would highly recommend this store to everyone!
Alicia B.
Parkland, FL
I love ikea. Most of my furniture is from there, and it’s pretty cheap, but still amazing. And going through the store is like going through a museum it’s so big. I love everything I’ve gotten from there so far, and I’ll continue to shop there!
Gab E.
I love this place! Ikea has anything and everything for your home. Quality is 5-star, and definitely worth their prices/drive. Ikea doesn’t have a lot of locations by me so I travel ways to get there but It’s one of those stores where you go in for one thing and come out with the whole store.
Gemma S.
Redondo beach, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Always easy to find what you need (and what you didn't come in for) I like that even though you're guided through the store in a certain way to try to tempt you to buy more, they also show you shortcuts to get exactly which department you needed
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
By far my absolute favorite home store. They have everything for such affordable prices. Some may say the quality isn’t very good, but I honestly haven’t had any problems. I purchased a desk about 10 years ago that’s still in perfect condition.
I kea I love you. You give me kitchen wares, furniture, picture frames, linens and of course, Swedish meatballs! Those Daim candies are amazing!! thanks for the space savers and the great ideas!
Karli S.
Warren, MI
IKEA can be great for some things, but not all. I would definitely take the time to read reviews before making a furniture purchase. This is a great place to shop when you’re working with small spaces, and my favorite place to shop for curtains!
Mariana C.
West Park, FL
The best furniture store there is! It is light an amusement park! I love going there to get decorating ideas. I have lots of storage furniture in my home from Ikea. The furniture also comes with very easy picture instructions. Highly recommend!
Stephanie A.
Union City
I secretly love going to ikea! They always have new and improved ideas to make your living space more accessible. All my furniture is from ikea, they have affordable items that compliment any home. The best part is building it when you get home!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?