- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
We just bought two complete bedrooms sets from here and spent under 2500! Which is amazing. Was easy to put everything together and grea quality.
I LOVE Ikea. So many beautiful home sets. A tour through the store is the best way to come up with new decorating ideas and updates on furniture.
Great products for a cheap price! Everyone loves IKEA! It's fun to look around and get ideas! Best please ever for the most affordable prices!!!!
Ikea is great for finding cute furniture at affordable prices. Their customer service is also wonderful when a product isn't quite as you expect.
Bought most of our furniture from ikea when we first moved. My husband didn't think it was fun building everything, but that made it affordable.
If you're a broke college student like me then this is the place for you to get all of your living needs. Great furniture for even better prices.
Great products just depends on what your looking for pricing and could be Expensive on some stuff also but it just depends what your looking for
IKEA is great. What better date trip than to go to the lovely ikea store. You can find everything you need there and they are outrageously priced
I don’t shop at IKEA very often but when I do the products I buy are ok. They may not be the best quality but they are functional and affordable.
I recently visit my local ikea and I wanted to get everything. I will be moving in the spring and I already know where I’m going to get my things
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos