- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Inexpensive furniture and an excellent cafeteria that can make you spend all your time and money. Make sure you sign up for an Ikea Family card so you can stay in the loop about different sales and also get a free coffee each time you visit.
LOVE LOVE IKEA!! It’s seriously the best for getting home decor ideas and cheap enough we’re you can afford to change it up again if it’s not your favorite scene. We did our whole master closet with the pax system and it’s really impressive.
I like that you can order online in my state, I ordered a dining room set from them and it was such a great price the only complaint was that the table did have a chuck missing upon arrival but I put it together myself and it was fairly easy
I love Ikea! I love the modern and sleek lines everything has. The prices are fantastic as well. When anyone of my friends is re-decorating, I make sure we hit up IKEA first! I love how they have all the rooms set up for ideas as well! Great!
I LOVE GOING TO IKEA! Their showroom is so cool and fun to walk around in. My favorite purchase that I got there was this cute retro blue chair that I love to death. I also love buying cute little things like plants and lights when I'm here!
I basically live in IKEA everything I own beside my couch and bed is IKEA it’s affordable and trendy. The have such a huge variety there’s no way you couldn’t find what you need. The assembly part isn’t fun but the ending product is worth it.
I can spend the entire day here! I have to shop every department and walk up and down every aisle in the market place. I just purchased all new furniture for my guest room and I’m in love! I make it a point to top every time I’m near an IKEA!
IKEA is one of the best modern furniture retail store. I love the dressers and there bed frames. Honestly I feel like this store is pretty affordable. My best purchase was my loving white dresser it definitely matches with my interior design.
Every time I’m in need of a new furniture I immediately think of IKEA. They have cheap furniture and very easy instructions to follow. My family and I sometimes even just go to Ikea to get ideas on different room like the kitchen and bathroom
Love going to Ikea. So many options and things to look at each time. I really enjoy going through the show floor then you are able to see every product being used. They also have great prices.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos