- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This is always my go to home store when I need to purchase decor for my home. It's like a one stop shop. They have everything that you may need!
we got a plate rack in ikea, which is really awesome. the steel doesn't gets rusted. i'm very glad using that plat rack. Its really a great buy.
Great store! I was able to furnish two rooms for under 500$ including bed, dresser, desk, bedding, etc. It is also super fun to just walk around!
I love this store they have everything you would ever want for your home and they make it real simple to shop at. The prices are really good too.
Purchased a dresser from here and it took me 6 hours to put together, same with my bed frame! But I love the products and they prices are great!
Great furniture for starters. We have a lot of their items in our house, but we have slowly had to start replacing them as we move and get older.
I loath IKEA. I always get lost and you’re just stuck in this giant maze of furniture. I always regret going. They do have good pancakes though.
I love IKEA! They have great stuff and very affordable! My children's furniture is from there. And we have a few other pieces from them as well.
you can never go into this store without atleast something one of my favorite things to buy is tealights they smell amazing and last really long.
Things are cheap but gorgeously displayed. I bout my first rolling island here. Pavked with lots of people and checkout can be confusing for some
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos