- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I LOVE IKEA. I hate that it’s like a maze but everything is great quality. The only thing is that you have to basically build everything you buy, which is fine when you buy one drawer but how about when you buy three?! But you do get great quality.
I could get lost in Ikea and not even be bothered. Their cinnamon buns are to die for. And I absolutely love everything there. I purchased my makeup vanity from there by putting together Alex drawers and a table top. IKEA is furniture heaven.
Love going to Ikea. So many options and things to look at each time. I really enjoy going through the show floor then you are able to see every product being used. They also have great prices.
Who doesn’t love IKEA? We have dressers, nightstands and a sectional from IKEA, and a lot of smaller household items. Everything we’ve purchased has been easy to assemble and is a quality product. It’s my go to store for new home furnishing.
I LOVE GOING TO IKEA! Their showroom is so cool and fun to walk around in. My favorite purchase that I got there was this cute retro blue chair that I love to death. I also love buying cute little things like plants and lights when I'm here!
Most of my products growing up were from Ikea. They are cost effective and easy to assemble. I’ve found that a majority of their products can be used in a variety of home styles. My only qualm is that their website is not really user friendly.
This store is the best it has every thing you could think of. The home stuff are great and even the vanity’s are good. They had things like candles and paintings and even cute throw on blankets. And they have food as well such a great place.
I would have given it 5 stars but some of their items are as cheap as the prices you have to be careful but for the most part I love ikea they have great kitchen items for great prices and nice furniture if you don’t mind building it yourself
IKEA is the best for affordable, stylish home decor. I absolutely love their Lack shelves and Alex drawers for makeup storage. Everything is super easy to put together and worth the price. If you haven’t been here, what are you waiting for!?
I like that you can order online in my state, I ordered a dining room set from them and it was such a great price the only complaint was that the table did have a chuck missing upon arrival but I put it together myself and it was fairly easy
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos