- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I like their furniture and don’t like that I have to set up by myself it’s hard to do. I would buy more from them if they set up in my home for me
IKEA is he whole experience. I love the atmosphere, the food, and the prices. My family makes a whole day out of it and I enjoy it every time I go!
I love this store, when I was younger shopping with my mom all the way until now, 27 and living in my own house. Their house plans are great!
I have the Micke Corner Workstation in white FROM Ikea and I am absolutely in love with it. It is super functional, looks cute, and fits perfectly!
Every time I go to IKEA I want to buy everything I see. So much inspiration in each show room they have. And everything is very reasonably priced.
Everyone holds this Swedish megastore in high regard for its inexpensive and attractive, functional furniture; I like it for the lingonberry juice.
I love IKEA. We can buy so much more for our money and our house looks up to date and stylish. I love that a lot of the designs have multiple uses
I love ikea !❤❤❤ ikea is where i get all my room decors & also has good drawers & tabletops if your looking towards building your own vanity room.
Got majority of all my living room and bedroom accessories from Ikea! It's the best place in the world to shop. My wife loves this place. 5-5 stars
I love IKEA! My home is filled with IKEA furniture and products. It's been my mine and my husbands go to stop since buying our home 1.5 years ago!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos