BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Samantha F.
Phoenix , AZ
Anything you need can be found in the big blue building and many things you never knew you needed! Plus, FREE coffee for members!!!! There’s nothing that gets me in more than that! TIP: certain days they have family activities/free crafts for kiddos!
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
What can’t you find at IKEA!? We got our kitchen table, bar stools, boyfriends bed frame, and living room chair from Ikea about 3 or 4 years ago and still love everything. I am 25 and he’s 26 years old and it works great for us and so affordable.
Francesca Z.
I love ikea. My entire home is outfitted from plants to mattresses even our dog leash is from ikea. Always my first stop for furniture I would go any day for food as well would recommend
Christina J.
Muskogee
IKEA is the holy grail of home improvement stores!! I live in Oklahoma so unfortunately I do not shop IKEA as much as I would like because the closest store to me is 4 hours away. The only downside to ikea is the $99 shipping fee to order online.
❃Esperanza D.
San jose, CA
I have a love/hate relationship with ikea
They have cute furniture
My entire room is all ikea from my bed to my dresser
But it’s so time consuming and there’s too many pieces when putting it together
Other than that though i love shopping at ikea
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love ikea! They would get 5stars if they would offer cheaper shipping since we always live at least 2hrs away. It’s very affordable but you can also find more expensive things. I would say my house is 80% ikea,from dishes to crib sheets and pictures.
Ali E.
New York
All day activity. Once you enter an ikea you are doomed to spend hours inside. Love to browse for inspiration and cute ideas. Love their products and customer service. I just wish the stores didn’t feel so crowded and shopping online was easier.
Alicia B.
Parkland, FL
I love ikea. Most of my furniture is from there, and it’s pretty cheap, but still amazing. And going through the store is like going through a museum it’s so big. I love everything I’ve gotten from there so far, and I’ll continue to shop there!
Gab E.
I love this place! Ikea has anything and everything for your home. Quality is 5-star, and definitely worth their prices/drive. Ikea doesn’t have a lot of locations by me so I travel ways to get there but It’s one of those stores where you go in for one thing and come out with the whole store.
Dagia Y.
Blaine
IKEA is great! They have everything that you need here, kitchen supplies, room decor, computer desks, and so much more. IKEA is one of my favorite furniture stores. All of there products are great. It may be a little expensive but it’s worth it.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?