- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Such a large selection! It's definitely a trip when we do go to IKEA but I love that they have a place for the kids to play while the adults shop!
affordable home store, definitely my go to for home stuff. i've bought a couch here that was only $300 and has lasted me for a little over 3 years!
Love every product I have purchased. As a female with no building skills, I was able to easily build everything myself. Quality is great pit price!
I can always find something unusual at Ikea that peaks my interest. Sometimes getting items home and putting them together can be a real pain tho.
One of my most favorite stores i could live at ikea from the food to the free hour that the kiddose can go play and me and my husband can go shop!
Everyone holds this Swedish megastore in high regard for its inexpensive and attractive, functional furniture; I like it for the lingonberry juice.
Products are low quality and a pain to assemble but the shopping experience is wonderful! The ikea cafe is great i love the desserts and meatballs
I love ikea !❤❤❤ ikea is where i get all my room decors & also has good drawers & tabletops if your looking towards building your own vanity room.
So lucky to have an Ikea nearby. Affordable furniture that is great for a new apartment or house. Bonus if you have someone else put it together :)
IKEA is he whole experience. I love the atmosphere, the food, and the prices. My family makes a whole day out of it and I enjoy it every time I go!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos