- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is cheap and usually an ordeal to put the items together however you get what you pay for! Great for storage solutions and don’t forget to eat the meatballs on your way out and pick up a pack of frozen pancakes for your bfast, they are the best!
IKEA is mainly for those looking into a new home and wanting to start fresh! They provide affordable furniture as well as other items such as candles, kitchen ware, cutlery, etc. Great store to buy your home goods from. I highly recommend 100%.
I’ll start with the negative. You always have to put it together yourself and the boxes are heavy. The option is there to pay for someone to assemble it but I prefer to DIY. Everything is well priced. They have great inspiration throughout the store.
I’m obsessed with IKEA all my furniture from IKEA the mattress and the frame the TV stand the Sofa and even the show cabinets I can’t count things that I got from IKEA. And you guys must go because if you buy something from there you want to regrets they have a lot of good stuff and if you don’t like it you can return it easy
I mean what more can you say, affordable home goods and home improvement supplies. Their styles and their products are great! My room is full of ikea. I can spend an entire day at ikea. It’s like Bed, Bath, and Beyond but better and more affordable!
I bought some inexpensive and really nice book shelves that hold up really well. I also built my own vanity set, including an adorable set of kelly green mini drawers. I love walking through the store, though it can be super crowded on the weekend...
Ikea gets a lot of flack for having "cheap" products of poor quality but so far everything I've bought has been durable. Purchased wardrobes, dressers, and mirrors for my walk-in closet and they've held up great. Can always find exactly what I need.
My most favorite and my happy place!!! From the food, the colors to the vibes it’s gives a very homey feel and I never want to leave. I can literally spend all day there walking through every section sitting on each bed and eating at the cafeteria.
Theres always something to meet your needs, even if what you find isn’t marketed for what you’ll be utilizing it as. They typically have options on the lower price point part of the spectrum as well as a higher priced option. Customizable and budget friendly.
I love ikea but from time to time they don’t have exactly what you are looking for. You do have to put a lot of the items together yourself, but the shopping experience is amazing there! So much to look at and so fun. I can’t wait for my next trip!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos