- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Where do you even start about ikea? I dont live in a close proximity to ikea but whenever i am in that city i always go there! They have everything!!
This just might be my favorite store of all time! They even have a supervised play area for your potty trained kiddos to hang out in while you shop!
Such a good store affordable prices and an overall fun place to be around. Unless you don't like walking around not sure where you're actually going.
Most of my furniture comes from Ikea. Not only is it a reasonable price but they make it easy to assemble. Great return policy and customer service.
All our furniture is from ikea. Cute kids beds. Quality dressers. Our book cases have lasted moving across the country. Won't stop shopping at IKEA.
The only part I don't like about IKEA is walking through the showcase. It's never ending and very overwhelming to find what you even came there for.
Love Ikea! I am obsessed with this store. Furniture for days. Makes any and every idea you have come to life before your eyes. Always amazing deals!
I love ikea. I think that they have affordable items that you can custom to make completely your own. I think they're easy to build and very sturdy.
I love shopping at Ikea, it's a whole experience. It's always fun. I never leave there with less than a car full of stuff. Their food is amazing too.
I absolutely love ikea. Much like the majority of younger people I know, ikea gives us the opportunity make cost effective decisions that look good.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos