- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I'm not a huge fan of ikea. There furniture looks nice for the price but doesn't last long at all and breaks very easily. Poorly made everything!!!
The products they sell are very affordable and high quality. I feel like their desks they sell could definitely be improved with being more durable.
They have everything for big and small spaces. It is auttle far from where I live. I love this store. I wish there was one closer to cutrus park area
It's a cool store. It sucks because they things you have to buy, you have to put it together separately. So you have to pay for it separately too. .
I love Ikea. Me and my friends literally just go here for fun. I bought my bed frame here, a couple shelves, and my dresser. I just love this place.
I'm young so IKEA's in my budget. I recently moved apartments and all my furniture held up great even the pieces I had to take apart and reassemble.
Love Ikea. Perfect store for someone young with their first place or living in an apartment. Cheap, functional, stylish pieces! Their food is a plus😉
This store always has good things, you can find everything there. They have good things for your house and you get the fun of building it on your own
I went to ikea for the first time this year to renovate my bedroom and WOW is it an experience! I would live in ikea if I could. It’s a magical place
I buy stuff because they have great items I bout my room there and my favorite room decors that I own and you would think I'm rich if you see my room
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos