- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love this brand it’s has really good range of colors and sizes it’s great and it’s really store to shop at and the workers are really nice to lol
I really like Ikea but sometimes the directions are not very clear when you need to build something. But you can definitely find some neat things.
I love shopping at IKEA. I look around all the sections to see new products in the market. Pricing is reasonable. Most of my furniture is from IKEA
IKEA has a lot to offer at reasonable prices. You do need like the whole day to go and see everything. Love their cinnamon rolls and pizza as well.
IKEA has so many options and really helps a creative mind. You can buy something simple and transform it into something that looks super expensive.
Dishes from IKEA last long. Very durable. Dropped one on tile floor and not sure why, but it didn't break and it was complete and definitely glass.
I love buying my home appliances, and furniture from IKEA. Their styles are so beautiful. If you haven't shopped here you definitely need to do so.
So lucky to have an Ikea nearby. Affordable furniture that is great for a new apartment or house. Bonus if you have someone else put it together :)
I bought my white tall bedroom lamps from Ikea and it matched the they theme of my room perfectly. I use it everyday and it still works perfectly
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos