BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ajea N.
Hyde Park, MA
I like IKEA because they have products that are extremely functional, modern, and contemporary. Whenever I go, sometimes I get overwhelmed because they have everything! Some items are more expensive then others but for the quality, you can’t beat I️t!
Ariel T.
Sunrise , FL
Not sure what to say about IKEA that is anything short of great. I love this place. It's literally like a museum for myself and my husband, we take hours. The cafeteria food is always great and the products are pretty decent quality for how inexpensive they are!
Demetria K.
Glen Head, NY
I love Ikea! In my old apartment I have IKEA furniture. It is great quality for the price you pay. If you aren’t good with putting things together, I would recommend getting someone to assist you in putting your items together. I would recommend IKEA!
Allie P.
Coatesville , PA
I just purchased my first home and honestly was able to stock my whole kitchen and both bathrooms for a reasonable price. The best part? I didn't feel like I was sacrificing quality. On top of that, going to the store is such a fun experience ... love those Swedish meatballs!
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
IKEA is where I️ buy all my home basics. I️ have a dresser and tv stand from IKEA and both look modern and beautiful. Great for inexpensive basic needs. I️ love my dishes from here too. Shipping is very expensive so must shop in store for a good deal.
Melanie♛Dilworth D.
Joppatowne
I’ll start with the negative. You always have to put it together yourself and the boxes are heavy. The option is there to pay for someone to assemble it but I prefer to DIY. Everything is well priced. They have great inspiration throughout the store.
Kelly S.
Columbia, MD
IKEA is great for the price. If you want high quality furniture I’d recommend going elsewhere, but for cheaper stuff that still holds up pretty well I’d recommend. When I moved into my first apartment I bought a lot of items from here and saved so much money.
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
I love IKEA so much they have amazing products to the point that they are creative. However, it does get a little bit pricey for the quality that you do receive. I will still return as a customer and get the things that aren’t out of the price range!
Rachael L.
Prospect Hts, IL
IKEA is cheap and usually an ordeal to put the items together however you get what you pay for! Great for storage solutions and don’t forget to eat the meatballs on your way out and pick up a pack of frozen pancakes for your bfast, they are the best!
Serena M.
IKEA is mainly for those looking into a new home and wanting to start fresh! They provide affordable furniture as well as other items such as candles, kitchen ware, cutlery, etc. Great store to buy your home goods from. I highly recommend 100%.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?