- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
my desk shipped literally the day after i purchased it and it was at my doorstep the following day . I was shocked and blown away by how fast it was.
Really good bed sets so cute and nice I like it a lot and I like the food to lol if you go here u gotta try the food lol but this place is deff a hit
Side tables for my beauty room, very sturdy and efficient. Assembly was very easy. I would recommend it to anyone who needs something quick and easy
My favorite place! My state doesn’t have an ikea so I have to travel an hour away but it’s worth it! I furnished my whole kitchen for less than $200!
Love the IKEA bookcases. They are easy to customize and make your own. They are also really great for the built in look that is so trendy right now.
IKEA is the place to be for all home improvements! Just make sure you sculpt out a good portion of the day when visiting because it is a huge store!
When it comes to buying for snall spaces and lots of storage this is the place to go! Its great on low prices! We always go to ikea for home buying!
Ikea is the best fun one stop shop for home furnishings even food and accessories. Ikea is always a fun trip that gives you tons of decoration ideas.
Brought a shelf and it took hours to put it together. Way too many pieces. Although eventually it was put together I was just annoyed at the process.
Bought my bedroom set, dining room set, and living room set in IKEA! VERY good products and quality! Very stylish! I love all my furniture from IKEA
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos