- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
LOVE IKEA! Such good prices and so many products to choose from! Usually pretty easy to assemble. And how can you beat a good meal in a huge store?!
They have amazing stuff . What i love most is everything they have to make a vanity perfect. I find it a little pricey but hey i do like their stuff.
My Ekertop sofa, love seat and oversized chair are the best purchase I've made for our household! So comfy and room for the entire family and guests!
Love Ikea. Perfect store for someone young with their first place or living in an apartment. Cheap, functional, stylish pieces! Their food is a plus😉
I am 6 hours east and west from the closest Ikea stores. Every 3 months I travel to Atlanta or Houston to visit and make my purchases. We love Ikea!
Love Ikea, so many decor options and excellent customer service. I feel so relaxed when I visit Ikea. Lovely furnitures: Prices are affordable.
I love this place! I would shop there more if we had one close by! The styles are cool and fresh. It can be hard to assemble at times but I love it.
They have tons of cute styles for everyone ... no matter what your age or style is like. they have great furnishing for every room you can thing of
I love their ease of access and organization. Their walk paths on the floor make it fun and organized. I also love their meatball at the food court.
I went to ikea for the first time this year to renovate my bedroom and WOW is it an experience! I would live in ikea if I could. It’s a magical place
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos