- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA doesn't need a review! Everyone knows how awesome they are! Great for essentials, furnishing a first place, or just for a minimalist lifestyle.
Bought a small coffee table from here for cheap. Shopping experience was great - everyone was helpful! Affordable stuff, I'm getting a bedframe next
Beautiful furniture & I love that it gives you decoration and room ideas. I wishy home could look like the rooms they have. Prices are gret as well.
My husband and I love shopping at Ikea so much! We wish there was one closer to Raleigh! When we go we spend hours there! The food is delicious too!
I really like the staging area in IKEA. I often go there just to get ideas on how to decorate my house. The products are affordable and long lasting.
Love going in the store because everything is set up neatly and organized. I also love the cafe. My only problem is that the directions are confusing
The absolute best place to spend a weekend afternoon in getting lost, trying to read words you don't understand and buying stuff you don't even need!
Great store to buy furniture from but the dresser should be more strong and stable . I use to have a dresser but I am afraid it will fall on my kids
Bought my desk from here. It was easy to build and i loved it. Made me feel very hands on. Everything was so easy to find everyone’s very nice there.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos