BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lisa P.
IKEA is a great store for stylish home pieces that don’t break the bank. All of the furniture in my bedroom is from ikea, as well as multiple items around the house. I always recommend going to ikea whenever someone is looking for any home products.
Sharon S.
Style is not a perfect fit for me. And having to assemble can be a drag. But it is a decent product for the price you are paying. I have 2 bedroom sets from ikea and they are really hold g up well.
Glynnis L.
IKEA is my favorite home goods store! I love the Swedish style of their furniture because it’s simple and looks beautiful and clean. IKEA’s prices are amazing! They also serve hot food, which is extremely delicious and well priced, too! I highly recommend shopping at IKEA!
Serena M.
IKEA is mainly for those looking into a new home and wanting to start fresh! They provide affordable furniture as well as other items such as candles, kitchen ware, cutlery, etc. Great store to buy your home goods from. I highly recommend 100%.
Rachael L.
Prospect Hts, IL
IKEA is cheap and usually an ordeal to put the items together however you get what you pay for! Great for storage solutions and don’t forget to eat the meatballs on your way out and pick up a pack of frozen pancakes for your bfast, they are the best!
Claudia S.
Dallas , TX
My go to place can get anything I need , best deal and all affordable I love to go here any cabinet I need and I love that they have so many varieties it’s like an adults love place lol. I just like that they have amazing prices to decorate a whole room
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
One of my new favorite places to shop! Which there was one closer to me! Excellent products at all price ranges and for just about everything you can think of!!!
Diana P.
Bellevue, NE
Just love this store you can find everything in here and a super affordable prices. The only down fall is since I moved from San Diego to Nebraska now I have to drive 2 hours to go to the nearest store that is in Kansas. That’s why I gave it 3 stars.
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
I love IKEA so much they have amazing products to the point that they are creative. However, it does get a little bit pricey for the quality that you do receive. I will still return as a customer and get the things that aren’t out of the price range!
Yousra A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I’m obsessed with IKEA all my furniture from IKEA the mattress and the frame the TV stand the Sofa and even the show cabinets I can’t count things that I got from IKEA. And you guys must go because if you buy something from there you want to regrets they have a lot of good stuff and if you don’t like it you can return it easy
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?