- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea! They have everything I need in one place. They even have tasty food items to choose from. I’ve purchased a lot for my household at IKEA.
Side tables for my beauty room, very sturdy and efficient. Assembly was very easy. I would recommend it to anyone who needs something quick and easy
What isnt there to love about Ikea. Always something new in the store and at such a decent price. Putting together the items are the best part too :)
When it comes to buying for snall spaces and lots of storage this is the place to go! Its great on low prices! We always go to ikea for home buying!
I buy stuff because they have great items I bout my room there and my favorite room decors that I own and you would think I'm rich if you see my room
Option for every room, any color, while offering a days worth of amusement in their store. Where you come for one thing and leave with a new kitchen.
European style with a hip and vibrant twist. Great prices and an amazing store to visit. The kitchen cabinets I have installed are excellent quality.
You can literally find anything here. You can create your own unique space with IKEA findings. The only problem would be putting it all together :'(
Yep absolutely love IKEA. I have the best furniture and other supplies for the best prices that will last you forever. So a great shopping experience
I love everything in there, i can spend hours inside and i wouldn't know. The employees are very gentle and you can find anything you need and more.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos