- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Side tables for my beauty room, very sturdy and efficient. Assembly was very easy. I would recommend it to anyone who needs something quick and easy
I got a big wall mirror and I'm in love with it. The color goes perfect with my bedroom furniture. I drive a hour in a half away to my nearest IKEA.
Love this store. I am day loving do it yourselfer. I enjoy puzzle so I am at home at ikea. I like that it's affordable. And so much fun to shop thru
The simplest place to go for that modern flare to any home. We love I️t for our kids. Not expensive and we find almost exactly what we’re looking for
I love the furniture in likea. They are really easy to assemble. Every time I go to Ikea I have to stop by their cafeteria. I love their meatballs..
Our kitchen table is great! It's exactly what we were looking for and the quality is better than I would have imagined! Easy assembly to top it off!
You can literally find anything here. You can create your own unique space with IKEA findings. The only problem would be putting it all together :'(
I love IKEA! Who doesn't love buys all of their furniture from here or just going and looking and dreaming of what your house could look like inside.
Option for every room, any color, while offering a days worth of amusement in their store. Where you come for one thing and leave with a new kitchen.
I LOVE Ikea! It is a fun place to shop with amazing prices on high quality furniture. It is one of my first stops when I need anything for the home.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos