- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
You can find a lot of useful things going through the maze that is IKEA. I have a bookshelf and a scarf organizer. Not to mention the kallax shelves
if your looking for a cheap way to furnish your house or your dorm room this is a great way to get everything you need without spending tons of money
IKEA is not only a good furniture store, but also a great meeting place. The food is delicious, especially the Swedish meatballs. Fun times at IKEA!
Ikea was a great place to start for simple furniture in my first apartment. It was inexpensive and perfect for the small spaces I needed to furnish.
Good store. Cheap quality but definitely worth it when you’re a college student or just on a budget. Don’t shop here often but great for big pieces.
I like how you can get stuff in a good price and you can even learn how to make them. Very nice. I like how they advertise their product in the store
Love my Alex drawers!! These are perfect for make up storage! The price point is great! These are super sturdy and were incredibly easy to assemble!
Very good store to organize the home I bought and I love it because it is very cheap you find everything a little love it and love it go to shopping
If you have a day to spend here, it's a good way to find good prices on furniture and appliances for your house, especially college dorms/apartments.
The absolute best place to spend a weekend afternoon in getting lost, trying to read words you don't understand and buying stuff you don't even need!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos