BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Milani B.
Kansas City
Even though I’m not behind me and my parents do you buy quite a bit like you things and they’re really good quality cheap for what they are like meaning affordable and really pretty stylish cute and great for any occasion and I definitely do you recommend
Ashlee H.
Beaverdam , VA
Who doesn’t love Ikea, seriously?! Great products, great pricing, so many options and a great shopping environment. Could spend literally all day in an IKEA. Affordable, recommend to everyone. Now I feel like hopping in my car and going shopping just thinking about it!
Alexa D.
Washington, DC
IKEA is the adult version of a candy store. But it is somewhat confusing to navigate. Sometimes I go just to admire the kitchen/room displays. They always have small stuff that get your attention while your walking around and their cafeteria is yummy af.
Patty B.
If you go to IKEA with nothing really in mind you’ll probably come out with a few things! It is a fantastic store with an unlimited assortment of everything! Be prepared to spend a couple of hours there; lots of things to browse through and a huge place.
Maddie C.
New Wilmngtn, PA
This is the main place I shop for furniture. There's so many styles of everything you could want. And the best part is if you buy a couch you can easily change the covers for it to make it seem like a new couch. Amazing place but it will take a whole day
Amanda K.
I absolutely LOVE this store. Just be prepared, you'll want to buy everything. Their photo frames are the best and I all of their house hold items are great. The only pain is the shipping is so expensive and you have to assemble everything piece by piece.
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Furniture and meatballs.... the best combination. First of all, I could probably spend a week straight in ikea and still not have seen everything. 2nd, it’s cheap! And 3rd..... the FOOOD!!! It’s so good. Everyone reading, go to ikea and try the meatballs!
Rachel R.
I recently went to my first IKEA, the IKEA of Fishers and I loved it! I was a bit overwhelmed with all the options that they offer! They have a wide variety of products for such a great price! I’m very excited that such a great store is located so close!
Sarah L.
Minneapolis, MN
I just recently went to IKEA for the first time and I fell in love with the store. They have so many option and a lot of customizable furniture that is affordable. The kitchen area in the marketplace is my favorite and I always walk out with something.
Bella. S.
Sacramento
IKEA has the best deals. I shopped here when I first moved out into my apartment. They have literally everything you need & also a cafeteria on the second floor with good food for super cheap. I would definitely come here & recommend others to come to.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?