- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My hubby surprised me with a desk from here and omg I'm so happy he did. The desk was for my vanity and it just perfect! Great quality and very sturdy.
I have only been once but boy oh boy am I obsessed. They have so much amazing stuff and what’s even better is the price! I literally can’t believe it.
This store is heaven for me! I could spend house in there. Anything you need for your house they have. Everything is pretty reasonably priced as well!
I wish i lived next door to ikea.You cant beat the quality or the pricing.now my friends say my home looks like an Ikea show room so thank you Ikea!!!
Cheap priced products. Some things are what you pay for them in quality terms but there are still some good items you can get for cheap that will last
I always love going to Ikea. They have such modern designs as an affordable price, and everything is really easy to out together and lasts a long time!
I love my ikea coffee table. I just notice the wood continually chips. So.polishing this product is almost inevitable. Yet you get what you party for.
I love Ikea so much! It has everything and it is just so much fun to walk around all of the different levels looking at all of their different things.
Ikea is amazing they are cheap and beautiful you can ball on a budget here I had a bed frame for a few years and passed it down to my sister its great
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos