- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
They have amazing stuff . What i love most is everything they have to make a vanity perfect. I find it a little pricey but hey i do like their stuff.
I love my trips to Ikea, I always go home with a great piece of furniture or some type of storage organization. They always have unique sleek pieces.
Bought my desk from here. It was easy to build and i loved it. Made me feel very hands on. Everything was so easy to find everyone’s very nice there.
I love Ikea, their is reasonable! I love going there with my husband and browse thru the store! Luckily I always find good stuff, buuut breaks quick
Love the practically of the furniture but hate building. Thought I was going to die an old hag after fighting my boyfriend on how to build a dresser.
Beautiful furniture & I love that it gives you decoration and room ideas. I wishy home could look like the rooms they have. Prices are gret as well.
I actually like to go here for the cafe. They have good food for a cheap price. But while I'm there I do take a browse and find some cute home items.
I swear I love pretty much everything in this store, and often wish I lived in the displays! I also wish I had an endless budget to buy everything!
Who doesn't love Ikea? Lol it's the best store ever, I can go to ikea everyday and not get tired and everytime I go, I always find something to buy.
Great store to buy furniture from but the dresser should be more strong and stable . I use to have a dresser but I am afraid it will fall on my kids
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos