- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA has good products for the price, however I do not always like going through the whole store to get what I want. IKEA is like a whole day event!
Yep absolutely love IKEA. I have the best furniture and other supplies for the best prices that will last you forever. So a great shopping experience
I absolutely loveeeee Ikea! It’s one of the coolest yet most affordable decor stores out there! I really enjoy their items that are of great quality!
Ikea has great furniture but it is higher priced furniture. It has great items for organization whether it’s for a bedroom or living room or kitchen.
I love ikea. It's a great place to send the day. Everything there is very cheap too. The only problem is things tend to be cheaply made in my opinion
Love my Alex drawers!! These are perfect for make up storage! The price point is great! These are super sturdy and were incredibly easy to assemble!
IKEA has everything you need at great prices. The closest one to me is an hour and a half away but I am willing to drive that distance to shop here.
You can literally find anything at ikea and that’s what’s great about it there products are so modern which I love I always enjoy walking around IKEA
Wish we had one closer! I love this place! so much stuff at such a low price! I love just walking through to get ideas on things to do in my house!
IKEA is perfect for young adults! Stylish and affordable. I’m lucky enough to live close to a store, otherwise shipping would cost an arm and a leg!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos