- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea. Everything is so fairly priced and good quality. I wish there was one here in Chattanooga. I would go eat Swedish Meatballs all the time.
LOVE my bed from here. It’s so simple and has so much space. it has pullout drawers on both sides and it’s a perfect fit for my room. Also affordable!
Ikea is the BEST - SOOO many items to choose from for your home, cheap/affordable, and usually great quality - there is nothing to not like about ikea
The best place to start is IKEA. When I move in with my husband the first place we went was there, my entire house looks like a advertisement from IKEA
They have tons of variety i love going to the store and walking slowly through all the little rooms i always come out with something when visiting ikea
Great prices but delivery was a horrible experience. My wardrobe closets arrived late. And they didnt notify me when it will be delivered. Never again!
Love this store so much!! Wish I could go more often!!! Love that's it's so big! It's a good price for things there and there food their is good too!!!
My fave furniture and place to get a quick bite to eat. I love this store. It’s cheap good stuff and it’s trendy. Home decor and it’s tiniest honestly
IKEA is an addiction. Their products are inexpensive and last much longer than I would have expected. Putting them together isn't always easy though 😊
I LOVE IKEA SO MUCH the furniture is so beautiful I occasionally space out in the store thinking about my dream room a little pricey but it's worth it.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos