BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amy M.
Las Vegas, NV
We recently had an IKEA open in Las Vegas and I was absolutely taken back from my first time going there. There was so much to look at, so much to feel, so much to imagine! If you’re looking to remodel your home, IKEA should be the first place you go to!
Melissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down IKEA is my favorite place to shop. Their prices can’t be beat, their products are beautiful and with so many options there is something for everyone. Bonus: kids play place and awesome food. I will never go anywhere else for home goods.
Megan G.
Midland, TX
Love all the options and creative pieces to choose from. Many items come with tons of pieces but for The price they are very affordable. They have great quality furniture and have tons of great products for teachers to use in their classroom!
Heather C.
Baltimore , MD
IKEA is ver affordable in furniture and house items. But be careful sometimes the furniture can be made cheap. You do have to put together the items which can take some hours. But they do have good organization items and ideas for your home needs.
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
Theres always something to meet your needs, even if what you find isn’t marketed for what you’ll be utilizing it as. They typically have options on the lower price point part of the spectrum as well as a higher priced option. Customizable and budget friendly.
Bianca C.
Boston
It’s a great place if you are just starting out an apartment. Or if you own a home that you want to furnish without spending a lot of money. I love getting my Alex drawers here bc I can fit all of my makeup items in them without being disorganized
Taylor C.
Vancouver
They have easy to put together furniture and their food isn’t half bad either. I’ve bought many things from ikea over the years, their stores are set up so cool too like individual rooms so you can see how their products will look in an actual room
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I LOVE IKEA. There just isn’t one close to where I live so I have to browse online. Good quality items, they have all kinds of things you would want, and they’re reasonably priced as well. Please bring one to Mississippi! Preferably the Gulf Coast!
Emily M.
i love ikea. it’s so much fun to just roam around and look at all the stuff. everything is priced so well, we just bought a big sectional couch at ikea for less than $1,100. most other places had them for around $2,500. they have everything you would need!
Diana S.
Aurora , IL
It has everything you could possibly need for your home. Great quality on their items. The prices are great. The only negative thing I have to say about it.... I wish we had more in our area the closest one to my location is about half and hour 🙄.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?