- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea! I'd go just for something fun to do! They have the best stuff for a great price. You'll always find what you need, and more, when you go.
Super inexpensive on some things, I love how they come not assembled so you have to do it yourself! My makeup vanity is from IKEA and it's beautiful 😍
I love IKEA. It is such a great store to go to. There are so many different varieties of products and departments, and I definitely would recommend it
I absolutely love IKEA! There furniture is so unique and well made. If you love furniture on the more modern/unique side you will definitely love IKEA!
Cheap priced products. Some things are what you pay for them in quality terms but there are still some good items you can get for cheap that will last
IKEA is the most fun store I've ever shopped in. The set up of the store really helps you pick out the furniture that works best for you and your home!
I want to buy everything. I do wish they had some sturdy couches and tables but for decorations, shelving, storage, and bedroom it is the number 1 stop
My hubby surprised me with a desk from here and omg I'm so happy he did. The desk was for my vanity and it just perfect! Great quality and very sturdy.
Always a fun adventure! The store is huge with so many options. It takes us most of the day! I love the displays and the convenience of the food court
I love Ikea so much! It has everything and it is just so much fun to walk around all of the different levels looking at all of their different things.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos