- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Loveee! Cheap but good quality stuff. You can literally find anything here. I made my own vanity kit from here using shelves and legs! Looks awesome :)!
IKEA. Ikea. Ikea. Where do we begin!? My whole house is pretty much all from ikea! Some of the items could be kinda expensive. I think its good quality.
They have awesome stuff but I can never actually manage to find it in a reasonable amount of time. Could totally play hide and seek in here though so...
Really great please for all your furniture need it is especially good if you want ideas it in that affordable or expensive it just depends on your budget
I could live in this store! It has so many different options to decorate.The prices are affordable and awesome for people just starting out on their own.
Ikea is great for storage and organization products. I like their kids stuff, the toys and dishes are great. I also like their dishes and kitchen tools.
Went in to buy light bulbs but I couldn't find them. No one offered to help so I left. The only other times I've entered the store was with other people.
Love Ikea, it has so many great things for your house, bedroom etc. it's a drive to get to one but love the store itself, worth going and spending money.
Very fun and exciting store and has many creative and cool home decor items. Only downside is how big the store is you can pretty much get lost in there
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos