BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Marissa T.
Stockton, CA
Loveee! Cheap but good quality stuff. You can literally find anything here. I made my own vanity kit from here using shelves and legs! Looks awesome :)!
Brianna J.
Winfield, MO
IKEA. Ikea. Ikea. Where do we begin!? My whole house is pretty much all from ikea! Some of the items could be kinda expensive. I think its good quality.
Itzel P.
If you need apartment furniture that won't be forever than I recommend IKEA, it is affordable and the furniture is fair quality! IKEA
Roselia G.
Norristown, PA
They have awesome stuff but I can never actually manage to find it in a reasonable amount of time. Could totally play hide and seek in here though so...
Yasmin A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Really great please for all your furniture need it is especially good if you want ideas it in that affordable or expensive it just depends on your budget
Drea G.
Tracy, CA
I could live in this store! It has so many different options to decorate.The prices are affordable and awesome for people just starting out on their own.
Courtney B.
Ikea is great for storage and organization products. I like their kids stuff, the toys and dishes are great. I also like their dishes and kitchen tools.
Jennifer L.
Indio, CA
Went in to buy light bulbs but I couldn't find them. No one offered to help so I left. The only other times I've entered the store was with other people.
MSCURRY30 M.
San Antonio, TX
Love Ikea, it has so many great things for your house, bedroom etc. it's a drive to get to one but love the store itself, worth going and spending money.
Cynthia H.
Very fun and exciting store and has many creative and cool home decor items. Only downside is how big the store is you can pretty much get lost in there
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?