- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I like IKEA because it is user friendly and very easy to put the products together. I was able to put together both a dresser and nightstand by myself
Love ikea I've purchase their queen size, plush comforter. It is very well made, excellent quality and very reasonably priced. Ikea never disappoints.
IKEA makes it so easy to decorate any space! Their stuff is so minimalist and affordable that you can decorate any room at any budget in one trip here!
I love Ikea and all the products in the store is amazing, are beautiful and good prices I like a lot Ikea and always buy there some things for my house
Most of my home furniture is from ikea. It’s affordable and good quality! It’s a little tedious to have to build it but at least the prices are great!
The best way to kill a weekend afternoon is strolling around and deciding what your future home will look like, eat some meatballs, and call it a day!
IKEA is very inspirational when it comes to small spaces. You can find some good quality items at a fraction of the cost and it’s very well organized.
I love ikeas shopping experience and the layout of the store. Also, I like the furniture. Very modern. Only problem is that it takes time to assemble.
I love IKEA. Great designs that are affordable. The downside is that we don't have one where I live and they don't ship their products here either.
I honestly find the cutest unique and basic things here. I am in love with their wide variety of floor mirrors that are perfect for those insta selfies
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos