BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Julie U.
Conroe, TX
I love this store so much!!! For the price you pay, the quality of the stuff isn’t so bad! I’ve bought my bed from ikea in the past for under $300 and 2 years later it’s still in great condition! Highly recommend this store for so many different things!
Sarah L.
Minneapolis, MN
I just recently went to IKEA for the first time and I fell in love with the store. They have so many option and a lot of customizable furniture that is affordable. The kitchen area in the marketplace is my favorite and I always walk out with something.
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
They have great prices, that's for sure. But sometimes the quality isn't there. I've had a couch I got there for $300 for about 5 years and theirs little wear. It's kind of hit or miss. I like their storage, kitchen items, art work and home decor best.
Kristen L.
Moorpark
I have several furniture items including book shelves and our dining room table from Ikea. They are all wood. I was even able to put them together myself and I am not a handy person at all. Our table takes a lot from our kids, but it still looks great!
Ebony M.
troy
They’re products are so affordable and cute! They’re very easy to put together and look so good I highly recommend this store to anyone who needs new furniture/home decor
Channey P.
Stockton, CA
This store is overwhelming of joy. They carry so much things for such a great deal. I love their show rooms and I love their food court. There is nothing negative to say. I highly recommend this department store if you are planning to remodel your home.
Jacy M.
I LOVE IKEA! It is a great place and is so organized there so many things to choose from and they have a great selection. Even though you do have to assemble it at home are you do you think that is a great store they have much more than just furniture.
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
The products found at this store can be an especially good value. The only issue I come across when purchasing furniture from here is that the instructions aren’t very helpful, there are only pictures and sometimes too many tools to know which goes where.
Kristine C.
Wentzville, MO
Love this place! Great products and great prices! At times, it feels like this is more of a getaway then a shopping trip. They have good food and I love that they have childcare- just wish it was actually open more, every time I go it’s always closed :(
Aminatu Y.
Oakland, CA
I get random odds and ends and decor items from Ikea. The prices on mirrors beats anyone else. I think the quality of the furniture is not very good - so I don't buy it. But for accent items, like 100 tealight candles for $3.99, picture frames, even Ziploc bags, I highly recommend.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?