- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
affordable home furniture and goods. Obviously not top quality but for people with budget and still want it to last a long time, IKEA is the way to go.
Absolutely fav place to shop I love how affordable but yet classy thier stuff is!! You do need to be gentle and take care of it but so worth the money
Most of their stuff is pretty simplistic but it's all fairly inexpensive and will last! Large selection of items. Just wish there was a store near me!
My fave furniture and place to get a quick bite to eat. I love this store. It’s cheap good stuff and it’s trendy. Home decor and it’s tiniest honestly
Love this store, even though it's a maze to get out of... also love the food and great deals they have. Candles, plates and mirrors are the best deals
I basically furnished my entire first apartment with IKEA products. They’re super budget friendly, generally good quality, and are on usually on trend.
I love IKEA when you just walk in the store you just want to buy everything I have purchase vanity there and I love the quality and the last many years
I bought a dresser from IKEA and I currently still use it. It looks amazing in my room. And shopping at IKEA is always a wonderful and fun experience!
I love ikea! I find everything I need and want there! They have really good deals on home furniture and everything you buy is so easy to put together!
The best place to start is IKEA. When I move in with my husband the first place we went was there, my entire house looks like a advertisement from IKEA
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos