- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I LOVE IKEA!!!! Everything about it is so amazing. They have beautiful furniture that I would recommend to anyone. And they aren’t very expensive either!
Best place to find stuff for home improvments. :) i am a beauty hoarder and need organization for my products and ikea has the best priducts for that. :)
I'm obsessed it's like a trap store for me because I always want to fix my house. They have everything I could think I would need a t a reasonable price
I love Ikea! Simplistic yet creative. The design aesthetic is amazing. I found an amazing lamp here on clearance for $30 and in my apartment I needed it.
I can always find something here! Whether it be for organizing, or just wrapping paper. My favorite time to go is around the summertime of the holidays!
Get what you pay for. The prices are good, but the pieces will not hold up forever. You get lucky with a few pieces, but the cheap cheap stuff wont last.
I have bought dresser set for my boys. They are amazing !! They hold up very well. Kids are rough and there still like new !! These are a mom best friend
ikea is great to find new and unique pieces to furnish an entire room or add something new to an existing layout. super affordable with a great variety.
I love buying my furniture here. They have a lot of furniture variety. The only thing is it's annoying to build and the instructions can be complicated.
I buy my dressers from ikea and I've just recently bought some Alex dressers I love them so much it's easy to build and it's great storage for my make up
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos