- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Una de mis tiendas favoritas en el mundo, me encanta todo lo que puedo conseguir en ella. Todo a excelente gusto perfecto para que mi casa se vea hermosa
I got a disco ball from Ikea that I am obsessed with! I had been searching for one that wouldn't break the bank and was so pleased when I found one here.
I love Ikea! Hidden gem- they have pretty good food! I love furniture shopping here: they have such a wide variety of things and great customer service,
Cheap prices compared to most places, but quality is not their forte. Do not see d key there on furniture, it will call apart in a matter of a few years
I love Ikea! Going to Ikea is a lot of fun. I love seeing how they set up everything. Almost everything we have bought from IKEA has held up pretty well!
I absolutely love IKEA! I plan to buy some bedroom furniture in the very near future! I just wish it came pre-built. It would make life so much simpler!
Great products that last and are affordable! Love their sleek and modern style.. love how they display everything and then you shop for what you like. ;)
I bought a cool lamp but I had to end up selling it because it didn’t come with the right bulb or at least didn’t tell which bulb would be the right one.
We would shop here all of the time if it was closer. When we do get to the store we make sure we make it worth it. Our bed was our best purchase to date.
Cheap and cute products your first apartment. I've been shopping at Ikea for a long time now and I have never had to take anything back because it broke.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos