- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My husband and I get the majority of our furniture from here. Its cute affordable and good quality. The quality has also improved through out the years.
I love IKEA because you can find anything there and everything is so pretty. I don’t buy a lot of things but the thing that I’ve bought have been amazing
Everytime I go into Ikea I have a fantastic time and feel like Im in my own home. Quality furniture and easy to piece together your future living space.
Love ikea great place to find great things the only thing is putting big pieces of furniture together is very hard to do with the instructions they give
My down-alternative duvet from IKEA is one of the best purchases I've ever made. It's the perfect temperature for the FL heat, and it's machine washable!
I love Ikea! Simplistic yet creative. The design aesthetic is amazing. I found an amazing lamp here on clearance for $30 and in my apartment I needed it.
Who doesn’t love ikea? Except men...? I love it. It’s cute. Modern. Affordable BUT SO HARD TO PUT TOGETHER. and you gett lost in the store. But worth it
I LOVE IKEA!!!! Everything about it is so amazing. They have beautiful furniture that I would recommend to anyone. And they aren’t very expensive either!
I love ikea! I buy my furniture from there and have not bought anything that I regret buying! Everything is in nice quality and looks beautoful together!
This place is so much fun every time I visit IKEA I want to be an interior designer I love the way they set the displays helps bring the vision together
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos